Anti-Bush despite my dream in which I was Laura Bush and loved George and was so grateful to him for making me the First Lady that - although I knew he was really doing a bad job - I decided I was going to work for his re-election because being the First Lady was so much fun and I sure didn't want to give it up...

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Another Kid Goes To War

Another kid who knows nothing about the realities of the war in Iraq signed up.

There's a comment after this article - by some scared person who is probably just at the tipping point where he's going to have to accept that Iraq is an obscene mistake, but he's throwing a tantrum over it - who posted the comment that "liberals hate the military."

FDR, the greatest liberal that lived, had no hesitation in fighting a war of last resort.

Reagan and Bush Senior decreased military spending.

Clinton increased it.

So such railing against liberals is just so...I don't know...boring?

Besides being untrue.

But I digress.

Stories like the one posted above point out how the youth of America is being wasted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter