Anti-Bush despite my dream in which I was Laura Bush and loved George and was so grateful to him for making me the First Lady that - although I knew he was really doing a bad job - I decided I was going to work for his re-election because being the First Lady was so much fun and I sure didn't want to give it up...

Monday, July 25, 2005

RNC Spreads Lies To Save Rove

Former CIA analyst Larry C. Johnson gave testimony on July 22nd, 2005 in hearings held by Senate and House Democrats on the national security implications of the Rove CIA leak.

One of the points he makes is that he voted for Bush because he "wanted a President who knows what the word 'is' means."

Unfortunately he is finding out that this President doesn't know the meaning of the word "leak."

To Johnson's credit, he stands up for Valerie Plame and decries the smear campaign going on against her in an attempt to save arch villain Karl Rove.

Rove belongs in a dung heap. He didn't just jeopardize Plame's life, but everyone else she worked with in her cover company.

Rove has no shame, no conscience. He's like a psychopath.

It's time to express outrage to the media via a letter writing campaign.

Rove has to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter