Anti-Bush despite my dream in which I was Laura Bush and loved George and was so grateful to him for making me the First Lady that - although I knew he was really doing a bad job - I decided I was going to work for his re-election because being the First Lady was so much fun and I sure didn't want to give it up...

Monday, March 06, 2006

Shocking Evidence: U.S. Bombed Mosque

I know I've been harsh in writing about BushCo. Sometimes I've even felt badly about it. But it turns out I haven't been nearly harsh enough.

Why?

I made the mistake of thinking BushCo was composed of imbeciles with poor judgment.

It turns out they are ruthless, treacherous and treasonous.

This makes sense, unfortunately, in the way the dots are connecting with BushCo's assaults on unions, tort law, environmental standards, the Constitution, human rights, peace and now the Internet. There's a group of people in power who are on the cutting edge of disempowering the American people.

And it isn't stupidity or bungled good intentions that causes them to do it.

Instead, it's a thirst for absolute power.

And they're quite brilliant in the way they are steadily working toward total control over the media and complete control over us by eliminating jobs, freedom, information and communication.

And here I thought the war in Iraq was a mistake.

Sadly, it appears to have been part of a larger strategy, a step toward creating civil war and complete breakdown of nations in the Middle-East.

Think I've gone over the deep end?

I don't blame you.

But listen to this interview first, and then decide:

Who bombed the mosque? [mp3]

or use:

Who bombed the mosque? [m3u] from Taking Aim

Yet this isn't the worst of it.

But this is more than enough to choke on for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter