Anti-Bush despite my dream in which I was Laura Bush and loved George and was so grateful to him for making me the First Lady that - although I knew he was really doing a bad job - I decided I was going to work for his re-election because being the First Lady was so much fun and I sure didn't want to give it up...

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Dubya: Determined To Destroy U.S.

Bush is pathetic. Once again, he is the last to know what's happening regarding the Dubai Port deal. Nonetheless, he defends the sale and has threatened a veto if Congress tries to block it.

Unbelievable.

Given that the Sept. 11 hijackers used the United Arab Emirates as an operational and financial base and that the UAE is thought to have been a transfer point for shipments of smuggled nuclear components sent to Iran, North Korea and Libya, there is no way our ports should be handed over to Dubai Ports World which is owned by the United Arab Emirate of Dubai.

As so many of us have suspected, all Bush's talk about "keeping America safe from terror" has been empty rhetoric employed shamelessly to blind Americans into agreeing to what he wants.

Don't let him get away with it. You know the administration's got an agenda that doesn't serve us. Write your representatives now and say: "NO!" And if they don't listen, organize a protest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Website Counter